There is no Israel without Jews.
No Jews without Israel.
There is an abundance of misinformation about Israel and her roots in our educational system, synagogues, news outlets and media. There are influential representatives in government spewing lies about the Jewish homeland. This causes a gross distortion and perception of the truth with regard to Israel, the Jewish people, and her history.
Taking Back the Narrative (TBTN) is a Zionist education initiative which aims to get the facts about Israel, its right as the Jewish homeland, and the efficacious voice it represents in the world, out into the public sphere. TBTN does not have a specific political agenda, other than supporting truth, which should not have a side in the political theater.
The indisputable facts speak for themselves. TBTN aims to educate and inform advocates, Jewish educators, and government officials. TBTN’s sole mission is to correct mistruths and fill the gap about the Middle East as it relates to Israel and the Jewish people, in a positive, fact-based light. Israel is a living, breathing part of the Jewish ecosystem; there is no Israel without Jews, no Jews without Israel.
Taking Back the Narrative Advisory Committee Members:
Timeline of Events in Jewish History
From Mizrahi Jewish spies deployed to Lebanon and Syria, prior to the liberation of Israel, to the brave history of Israel’s now world-renowned weapons industry, the TBTN approved book list offers something for everyone.
Meet a young nurse, Raquela, based on a real woman, whose life’s stories interweave as Israel transitions from a land occupied by the British to full independence — and all the joy and tribulations associated with that time period.
These titles are a sample of books that helped shape our in-depth perspective of the Jewish homeland. Please check back periodically, as our list will continue to expand.
- Time stops in Peki’in – The Jerusalem Post
- The History of the Land Is Jewish, Not Palestinian
- Who are the Palestinians?
- Israel at the Worlds Fair: Today & Before 1948
- Why You Should Know San Remo: The Israel Forever Foundation
- Howard Grief: Legal Rights and Title of Sovereignty of the Jewish People
- The lost Palestinian Jews – The Jerusalem Post
- Heroes on the Walls of Haifa – סגולה
- History Finds No Evidence of Any People, Race, Tribe, or Culture Known as Palestinian
- Old Jerusalem: 49 Photos Of Life In The Arab City Before Israel
- The Myth of ‘Occupied Palestinian Territories’: Part One | The American Spectator |
- USA News and Politics Stop Calling it the West Bank. It’s Judea and Samaria – BBI
- The Musta’arib Jews Who Have Lived In The Land Of Israel For More Than 3300 Years « News « Articles « OneIsrael.org . . . israelstreet.org
- The Western Wall and the Jews: More than a Thousand Years of Prayer
- Jewish Gaza | Simcha Jacobovici | The Blogs
- The Last Jew of Peki’in
Taking Back the Narrative has compiled an array of media links to further illustrate the factual truth about the Jewish homeland.
You will find informative videos which will enhance your understanding about the map of Israel, the term Judea and Samaria, and even how other countries were formed in the Middle East, impacting Israel.
We look forward to continuously updating this compilation. If a video appears on our list, you can be sure it has the TBTN seal of approval!